Check out our recipe for a cheap DIY favor that is sure to fit your budget AND impress your guests! We’ve even created a how-to video to show you exactly how to put this adorable wedding favor together.
Each DIY Favor Includes:
• One Blank 2-Piece Favor Box (36¢ each per 25 ct.)
• One Personalized Label (25¢ each per 36 ct.)
• One Satin Ribbon Strip (16¢ per 21” strip/$26.99 per roll)
• One Cupcake Liner (Optional)
• A Tasty Treat!
Watch the video below to see how it all comes together!
You can use this same DIY recipe to create literally 100s of combinations and looks:
• Personalized Labels come in a variety of different shapes, colors and designs, so you’re sure to find one that fits your wedding style beautifully. And they are ALL super affordable!
• Cupcake liners can be found at any grocery store or super market. For 5¢ or less per liner, you’ll be adding a pretty detail to your favors that protects both the treats and the favor box.
• The treat is completely up to you! Whether you choose something that coordinates with the wedding theme or a special treat made by a family member or friend, you can find something both tasty and affordable.