Wedding Planning Checklist: Section 6: Part 4
The big day is just around the corner, and you have yet to find the perfect bridal party gifts to show your appreciation. We’ve put together some classic choices as well as some unique ideas to get you inspired!
Today we’re covering groomsmen gifts. Check back tomorrow and Wednesday for bridesmaids gifts and gifts for the parents.
• Cuff links
• Engraved mugs or pilsners
• Shot glasses
• Money clips
• Game tickets, or gift certificates to a local golf course, bowling alley or go-kart track.
• A variety of beef jerky or other specialty meat products nicely gift wrapped.
• Lottery tickets just for the fun of it!
• For truly one-of-a-kind gifts, check out Etsy.com. You’ll find fun ideas like custom buckles, specialty shaving soaps and much more. (Sort by price for the best deals!)
What about the little man in your wedding?
Classic ring bearer gifts like piggy banks, t-shirts and mini mugs are great choices, but try something different. Both child and parents will appreciate tickets to an amusement park or children’s theater. David’s Bridal has some unique gift options like harmonicas and reusable water bottles. Or check out kids’ cameras to play with during the big day.
Gifts are typically given at the rehearsal dinner or bachelor / bachelorette party. There is no right or wrong gift and there is no set budget. You need to choose the item and price based on thoughtful, heartfelt consideration. With that in mind, you can’t go wrong!